Dwarven Journeys Volume 1 is a series of fantasy naval 3D models from Meshbox Design now available on Renderosity.
Many races believe erroneously that dwarves are afraid of the sea - yet armored dwarven vessels sail to far off lands, trading and seeking out a new homeland for the exile tribes. Dwarven Journeys Volume 1 - aka Dwarves and the Sea - is a collection of water craft models based around the Dwarf themes first introduced in the Meshbox Dwarven Village Series. The series includes:
- DWJ2V101 - Dwarven Small Sail Ship
- DWJ2V102 - Dwarven Merchant Ship
- DWJ2V103 - Dwarven Warship
- DWJ2V104 - Dwarven Engineer Ship
- DWJ2V105 - Dwarven Trawler Ship
- DWJ2V106 - Dwarven Anvil Master Ship
- DWJ2V107 - Dwarven Tugboat
- DWJ2V108 - BONUS MODEL - Dwarven King Yacht
Licensing Dwarven Journeys Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Dwarven Journeys Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.