Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa(tm) 22 for Chunk, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
Beaverton, OR. Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa 22, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses. This includes a new standalone 3D character as well as an all-in-one bundle of all releases of Toon Santa, including the original Classic Santa.
Toon Santa is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002 and updated annually to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design and Proactive International as corporate contributors to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org. This licensed character has also made appearances in advertisements for Air Canada and on the New York Stock Exchange.
To use Toon Santa 22, download Chunk, then apply Toon Santa's specialized features. These includes clothing, smart props (parametric based objects), textures, material pre-sets, and pre-set poses for instantly setting up the 3D character into interesting layouts. This makes it possible for Toon Santa to be rendered in a near infinite number of combinations.
Toon Santa 22: Professor Santa
The headmaster of the Elf School invites you to graduation! He comes complete with tweed trousers and matching vest, shirt, belt, tie, formal shoes and full university robe and diploma. You also get not only a mortarboard but also a classic academics hat. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 22.
Clothing & Props for Professor Santa
- Professor Santa Mortarboard (with tassel)
- Professor Santa Classic Academic Hat (with tassel)
- Professor Santa Gown
- Professor Santa Regal Hood
- Professor Santa Shoes
- Professor Santa Trousers
- Professor Santa Shirt (with dial for open collar)
- Professor Santa Vest
- Professor Santa Tie
- Professor Santa Beard
- Professor Santa Hair
- Professor Santa Left Brow
- Professor Santa Right Brow
- Professor Santa Mustache
- Professor Santa Scroll / Diploma
Poses for Professor Santa
You get a selection of poses.
- Professor Santa Graduation Wave
- Professor Santa Handing Diploma (with 'undershake')
- Professor Santa Holding Diploma
- Professor Santa Relaxed Standing
- Professor Santa Sitting with Robes Asleep
- Professor Santa Sitting with Robes Awake
- Professor Santa Sitting without Robes Asleep
- Professor Santa Sitting without Robes Awake
- Professor Santa Walking in Robes
Notes on Bedtime Santa
- Yes, his shirt has a dial for open / close of collar
- The robes are complex and layer over other clothing, so you may want to try cloth simulation or adjust dials to avoid 'peeking'
Toon Santa is designed to work with Poser 8 or higher or DAZ Studio 4 or higher. Some features require Poser but can be recreated in DAZ Studio.
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.