H.P. Lovecraft's Innsmouth Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based university buildings of the fictional city of Innsmouth.
H.P. Lovecraft's Innsmouth Volume 1, an eight part 3d model set from Meshbox Design based on the darkened city of Innsmouth to from the horror genre works of H P Lovecraft. A once economically successful river/sea port slowly grew in economic might in the early 1800s, until economic misfortune in 1840 and a plague reduced the town's population. It consists of seven publicly released models plus a bonus model only available in the Complete Edition. The series includes:
- INSM1V101 The Gilman House Hotel
- INSM1V102 The Marsh Refinery Office
- INSM1V103 National Grocery Store
- INSM1V104 Manuxet Restaurant
- INSM1V105 Innsmouth Fire Station
- INSM1V106 Esoteric Order of Dagon
- INSM1V107 Wholesale Fish Market
- INSM1V108 Bonus Model - Ruined Lighthouse
Licensing H.P. Lovecraft's Innsmouth Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get H.P. Lovecraft's Innsmouth Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.