Near Future: Lunar Colony Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based upon existing and near future technologies.
Near Future: Lunar Colony Volume 1 is a set of eight models based around the theme of currently (or near future, within the next 20 years) envisioned technology used for populating our solar system. This isn't science fantasy or far far future, but what could be possible during the 21st century. This is the future as we know it now. It consists of seven publicly released models plus a bonus model only available in the Complete Edition. The series includes:
- NFR2V101 Lunar Habitat
- NFR2V102 Hydroponics Module
- NFR2V103 Mass Driver
- NFR2V104 Regolith Mining Base
- NFR2V105 Builder Bot
- NFR2V106 Regolith Mining Robot
- NFR2V107 Lunar Reclamation Plant
- NFR2V108 Bonus Model - Lunar Rover & Trailer
Licensing Near Future Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Near Future Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.