Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa(tm) 13 for Chunk3D, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
Beaverton, OR. Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa 13, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
This includes a new standalone 3D character as well as an all-in-one bundle of all releases of Toon Santa, including the original Classic Santa.
Toon Santa is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002 and updated annually to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design and Proactive International as corporate contributors to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org. This licensed character has also made appearances in advertisements for Air Canada and on the New York Stock Exchange.
To use Toon Santa 13, download Chunk 3D, then apply Toon Santa's specialized features. These includes clothing, smart props (parametric based objects), textures, material pre-sets, and pre-set poses for instantly setting up the 3D character into interesting layouts. This makes it possible for Toon Santa to be rendered in a near infinite number of combinations.
Toon Santa 13: Chef Santa
Chef Kringle, a distant relative of Santa, like Gentleman Santa, looks enough like Santa that they can trade places when Santa wants to get in the kitchen to whip up a pizza or bake a Christmas cake. Or is it simply another disguise for Toon Santa?
Clothing & Props for Chef Santa
- White Chef's Coat. Long chef's protective coat with beautiful gold buttons
- White Puffy Chef's Hat. Its puffy and it looks awesome!
- Chef's Boots. Lighter versions of the traditional Santa boot
- Chef's Neck Tie. A red bandana for wiping brows and generally looking Cheffy
- Santa's Red Apron. He's always careful to wear one in the kitchen
- Chef Santa Beard, Hair, Mustache & Eyebrows Props. Adds easily to Chunk Base and utilizes beautiful Poser displacements
- Cake Tray Prop. Nice tray for carrying the Christmas cake to your table
- Christmas Cake Prop. A red, white and holy decoration sugary white frosted Christmas cake
- Cutting Board Prop. Suitable for chopping whatever Santa wants to chop!
- Dish & Dish Cover Props. For bringing some tasty entree hot to the table
- Pizza & Pizza Tray Props. Hot and steamy ultra cheese pizza from Chef Kringle's kitchen
- Silver Tray Prop. For bringing whatever you want to the table
- Rolling Pin Prop. Works great, but keep it away from Mrs Santa!
- Knife & Spoon Props. Kitchen utensils Chef Kringle needs to get the job done.
Poses for Chef Santa
- Chopping with Knife
- Holding Tray with Christmas Cake
- Holding up Tray with Dish
- Holding up Tray with Pizza
- Rolling Rolling Pin
- Stirring the Pot
Notes on Chef Santa
- Some images show props with applied native SuperFly shaders
Toon Santa is designed to work with Poser 8 or higher or DAZ Studio 4 or higher. Some features require Poser but can be recreated in DAZ Studio.
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.