Towers of Magic Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based upon common tropes in the world's most popular role playing game.
The Towers of Magic are each member schools in the Order, the most high order of wizardry. Each tower represents a specific school of magic known to players of the world's most popular role-playing game. Some say each of school is equal, yet the Tower of Illusion and the Tower of Necromancy seem to vie for supremacy - with the Tower of Illusion having the upper hand because of those who fear the power of the dark powers. The series includes:
- TOM2V101 Tower of Abjuration
- TOM2V102 Tower of Conjuration
- TOM2V103 Tower of Evocation
- TOM2V104 Tower of Divination
- TOM2V105 Tower of Illusion
- TOM2V106 Tower of Enchantment
- TOM2V107 Tower of Necromancy
- TOM2V107 Tower of Transmutation
- TOM2V109 Bonus Model - Order of Wizardry
Licensing Towers of Magic Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Towers of Magic Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.