Orc Journeys Volume 1 is a series of fantasy naval 3D models from Meshbox Design based on the evil species of orc.
The races of Orc are many, from the nobles of the First House of Orc to the wild Dragon tribes of the eastern plains. Though their ships lack the sleek beauty of elven craft, Orc ships are better prepared for battle than their foes. Orc Journeys Volume 1 - aka Orcs and the Sea - is a collection of water craft models based around the Orc themes first introduced in the Meshbox Orc Village Series. The series includes:
- OCJ2V101 - Orc Small Sail Ship
- OCJ2V102 - Orc Merchant Ship
- OCJ2V103 - Orc Noble Ship
- OCJ2V104 - Orc War Ship
- OCJ2V105 - Orc Slaver Ship
- OCJ2V106 - Orc Whaler Ship
- OCJ2V107 - Orc Black Sorceror Ship
- OCJ2V108 - BONUS MODEL - Orc Dragon Shaman Ship
Licensing Orc Journeys Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Orc Journeys Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.