American Independence 4th of July Volume 1 3D Model series from Meshbox Design is a collection of building models related to the American Revolution.
Eight historic location 3D models associated with the American Revolution. It consists of seven publicly released models plus a bonus model only available in the Complete Edition. The series includes:
- 4JV2H101 Carpenter's Hall
- 4JV2H102 Old North Church
- 4JV2H103 Williamsburg Courthouse
- 4JV2H104 Raleigh Tavern
- 4JV2H105 Hartwell Tavern
- 4JV2H106 Betsy Ross House
- 4JV2H107 House of the Seven Gables
- 4JV2H108 Bonus Model - Munroe Tavern
Licensing American Independence 4th of July Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get American Independence 4th of July Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.