Home Town Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based around American mobile park vehicles and buildings.
Home Town Volume 1 is a collection of models based on classic American country towns found along or off a highway- as they appear now, but much as they would appear at the turn of the century. Each building has a post Victorian look, with some modern conveniences but with modification can be easily used for almost any modern era. Home Town Volume 1 works great in conjunction with Fedoraville as well. It can also be licensed in a Complete Edition which includes a bonus model, only included in that version. The series includes:
- HTN1V101 Pop's Country Store
- HTN1V102 Ada's Coffee House
- HTN1V103 Mother's House
- HTN1V104 Matt's River House
- HTN1V105 Redmen Hall
- HTN1V106 Liberty Theater
- HTN1V107 Net Rack and Gillnetter
- HTN1V108 BONUS MODEL - The Weekend Home
Licensing Home Town Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Home Town Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development. It is also the creator of Toon Santa, a 3D character adopted by NORAD for the NORAD Tracks Santa program.
- Proactive International: Home Town Volume 1 3D Model Series Now Available
- Mirye Software: Home Town Volume 1 3D Model Series Now Available