Ancient Egypt Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based around buildings found in the dynastic era of Egypt.
Also known as Egyptian Village Volume 1. Create ancient world and Biblical scenes easily with these fully furnished models based on Egyptian life. Meshbox Design Egyptian Village Volume 1 is a set of seven individual buildings. It can also be licensed in a Complete Edition which includes a bonus model, only included in that version. The series includes:
- Egyptian Laborer House
- Egyptian Bakery
- Egyptian Perfumer
- Egyptian Sandal Maker
- Egyptian Brick Maker
- Egyptian Wine Maker
- Egyptian Scribe House
- Egyptian Architect (Bonus model in Complete Edition)
Licensing Egyptian Village Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Egyptian Village Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store